The Smart SOLAS Suit 1A is a semi-dry suit which provides optimum features and flexibility as a working suit combined with full approval as a SOLAS Immersion + Anti-Exposure Suit offering multi-functional use for emergency abandonment situation.
- Can also be used as a working suit due to flexibility and comfort of design
- Provides a minimum of 1 hour of thermal protection against cold water shock and delays hypothermia upon immersion.
- Provides additional buoyancy due to inherent flotation foam lining in excess of the SOLAS requirements of 70 Newton for an anti-exposure suit
- Additional neoprene hood for extra thermal protection during water immersion
- Fixed insulated hood for constant wear working use
- Adjustable waist belt with heavy duty metal interlocking buckles
- Compatible with Mullion SOLAS Hi-Rise 275N Life jackets
- Soft and flexible neoprene socks for flexibility to wear under standard work boots and give added thermal protection during water immersion
- SOLAS approved retro-reflective tape on hood, shoulders, arms and back
- Comfortable soft neoprene neck seal. 5 fingered neoprene gloves stowed in arm pockets for working use and for thermal protection during water immersion. Inner fixed neoprene wrist seals.