Marine consulting and safety specialists AMS Global Group has agreed a contract to provide marine consultancy services to Ithaca Energy.
The contract award is for three years with two additional optional years.
Ithaca Energy has working interests in 17 offshore producing fields in the UK North Sea, including seven operated fields and ten non-operated fields.
As part of the contract, AMS Global Group will provide:
- Provision of Marine Operational Authority.
- General marine assurance, vessel surveys and inspections.
- DP & Mission Equipment Assurance and support.
- Shuttle tanker and ERRV assurance and support.
- Project and marine operations support.
- Engineering support.
- HSSE, hazard identification studies (HAZID) & risk assessment support for marine operations.
- Bulks services, including MARPOL surveys and general cargo management support.
Gary Bruce, Director of AMS Global Group, said: “We know Ithaca Energy is committed to working with local contractors and suppliers who provide excellent customer service to the highest safety standards, so we are delighted to work with them to provide for their marine services requirements. AMS Global Group has focused on growing its business by attracting the people with the right skills to deliver the quality of services clients such as Ithaca Energy need and expect.”
ABOUT AMS Global Group
AMS Global Group is a marine services specialist with a portfolio of services mainly aimed at the offshore energy industry.
AMS is a fast-growing company with a unique approach to building talent and services which involves bringing in highly experienced experts to head operational divisions. These include: AMS Bulk, AMS Cargo, AMS Marine Tech, AMS Safety and AMS Disinfection. The company was founded in 2012 and now employs over 40 in the UK.